Myanmar visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens - Fee/Service in February 2024
- Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Ukrainian Citizens
- About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Ukrainian Citizens
- What is Myanmar e-visa for Ukrainian citizens?
- How To Apply Online A Myanmar Visa From Ukraine
- All About Myanmar Visa Fees And Services For Ukrainian Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens: As for size, Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) is the largest country in Southeast Asia mainland and the 40th largest in the world, after Zambia. Because Myanmar's economic growth has been slow, its natural ecosystems and unique culture have been preserved, making it a popular tourist destination for foreigners and Ukrainian travelers alike. It is important for Ukrainian citizens to know the Myanmar visa requirements before they travel, since they vary depending on their purpose and length of stay in the country.
Myanmar visa for Ukrainian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Ukraine?
In this article, Myanmar Immigration Service will discuss Myanmar e visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens, as well as information about Myanmar visa fees, types and services currently available. We also provide some tips to help travelers from Ukraine navigate the Myanmar e visa application process with ease. Let's begin!
Let’s Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Ukrainian Citizens
- Ukraine is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for a Ukrainian.
- Visiting Myanmar as a Ukrainian citizen will require you to be aware of Myanmar visa requirements. Some countries are exempt from Myanmar visa requirements, but Ukrainians are not.
To visit Burma, travelers from Ukraine will have to apply for a Myanmar visa in advance. Although the Government has made it relatively simple to obtain a Myanmar visa, there are certain Myanmar visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens that need to be met.
Several ways to apply Myanmar visa for Ukrainian citizens including:
- If planning to visit Myanmar, the simplest and fastest way is to online for a Myanmar e visa for Ukrainian citizens.
- Alternatively, Ukrainian citizens can apply for a traditional Myanmar visa at the Myanmar embassy in Ukraine or the consulate nearest prior to your arrival.
The general Myanmar visa requirements for Ukrainian nationals are as follows:
- The biographical page of the passport must contain complete information, no missing data or lines. Ukrainian passports must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- A color photograph of the Ukrainian applicant, the photo must be crisp and focused on the applicant's face.
- Myanma Travel Insurance is required by the Government to process a Myanmar visa application for travelers, including Ukrainian citizens.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate: Ukrainian applicants must have at least 2 doses of Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
Ukrainians are required to submit some additional documents based on the Myanmar e visa they are applying for:
- For Myanmar Tourist e visa: Ukrainians need to submit their Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket
- For Myanmar Business e visa: Company registration certificate and company extract are necessary documents.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Ukrainian citizens
About Types Of Myanmar Visa For Ukrainian Citizens
The types of Myanmar visas available for Ukrainian citizens traveling to Myanmar include: Myanmar tourist visa, Myanmar business visa, and Myanmar educational visa.
Myanmar Tourist visas
For Ukrainian citizens who intend to stay in Myanmar for just a few days, and a Myanmar tourist visa valid for 28 days
Myanmar Business visas
Ukrainian travelers need to obtain a Myanmar business visa if you're planning to stay longer in Myanmar or conduct business activities there. Myanmar business visas are granted for stays of up to 12 months
Myanmar Educational visas
The Myanmar embassy in Ukraine or consulate nearest can issue you an educational Myanmar visa that is valid for stay of up to six (06) months.
What is Myanmar e-visa for Ukrainian citizens?
In general, Myanmar e visas are usually divided into two popular types. Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers 02 types of Myanmar e visa to Ukrainian citizens:
Myanmar Tourist e visas
Valid for 90 days, and Myanmar tourist eVisa for Ukrainian citizens can stay for 28 days in the country
Myanmar Business e visa
Allows Ukrainians to stay in Myanmar for up to 70 days from the arrival date, and Myanmar business eVisas expire after 90 days.
There are several types of Myanmar visas available for Ukrainian citizens, and Myanmar visa processing times vary. Ukrainian citizens are advised to begin the Myanmar visa application process at least well in advance of your intended travel date.
How To Apply Online A Myanmar Visa From Ukraine
Myanmar e visa is an electronic document processed and issued online to Ukrainian citizens who wish to enter Myanmar for tourism and business activities.
Fortunately, most people will find this Myanmar e visa application process to be simple and quick.
Please prepare necessary documents to apply for Myanmar e visa
In addition to the Myanmar visa requirements listed above, Ukrainian citizens must supply the following additional documentation, depending on the Myanmar e visa types they apply for:
- The Myanmar tourist e visa requires a return flight reservation confirmation and a hotel reservation confirmation
- Company registration certificates and company extracts are required for Myanmar business e visa applications.
Luckily, because the Myanmar Government always wants to create the most favorable conditions for tourism development, applying for a Myanmar visa from Ukraine has become much easier. Ukrainian citizens can apply online for a Myanmar e visa quickly through a few simple steps below.
Apply online Myanmar e visa for Ukrainian citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Declaration of Ukrainian citizens (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) should include information about your trip such as dates and accommodation. Please make sure all information is accurate to avoid any delays or refusals
- Step 2: Before clicking on "send" to finish the Myanmar visa procedure, make payment for your Myanmar e visa services cost and provide supporting papers (we may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: Ukrainians can keep track of your Myanmar e visa application status by checking the Myanmar visa check status system. Your email address will receive a notification when Myanmar e visa application has been approved.
Myanmar Immigration Services offers 24/7 customer service to assist you in completing the application. Obtaining a Myanmar e visa for Ukrainian citizens usually takes about 10 minutes.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Ukrainian citizens online
All About Myanmar Visa Fees And Services For Ukrainian Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services provides many Myanmar e visa services, each with a different charge. Ukrainian citizens must choose the Myanmar eVisa service that best meets their requirements.
Myanmar e visa services for Ukrainian citizens
Myanmar Immigration Service currently provides three (03) options of Myanmar e visa services for Ukrainian citizens, with varying costs.
Normal Myanmar e visa service
For Ukrainians who want to get Myanmar eVisa within 3 business days.
Urgent Myanmar e visa service
For Ukrainian citizens who would like to get Myanmar eVisa within 24 business hours.
Super Urgent Myanmar e visa service
The current fastest Myanmar eVisa service available, it only takes 5 business hours to obtain a Myanmar e visa for Ukrainian citizens.
Myanmar e visa fee for Ukrainian citizens
- To apply for a Myanmar e visa, Ukrainian applicants need to pay both fees: the Myanmar Government fees as well as the Myanmar visa fees.
- Find out more about: Myanmar visa services costs here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Ukrainian citizens
Myanmar travel insurance for Ukrainian citizens
Please notice that the Myanmar Government requires travelers to have Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage in order to obtain Myanmar visa approval. We will help you to acquire it without providing any further information while applying for a Myanmar e visa for Ukrainian citizens through our website.
- The reasonable cost for Myanmar travel insurance will protect Ukrainian travelers from any risks while traveling
- Myanmar Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is 299$ (USD).
Note about Myanmar e visas for Ukrainian nationals
- At the Myanmar airport, Ukrainian travelers will be charged an additional 3$US per day if they stay in Myanmar more than 28 days without extending Myanmar e visa
- Ukrainian passports must also be valid for at least six (06) months in order to enter Myanmar legally.