Myanmar visa requirements for US citizens - Fees & Services
Myanmar visa requirements for US citizens: More and more people are traveling to different countries to experience different cultures and lifestyles as the world becomes more and more connected. Myanmar is a country that has grown in popularity in recent years and US citizens may require a visa to enter.
Myanmar tourist visa for US citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from USA?
The purpose of this Myanmar Immigration Service's article is to inform you about Myanmar visa requirements for US citizens so that you can be prepared, let’s see!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For US Citizens
The USA is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
Myanmar visa requirements for US citizens should be considered when planning a trip to Myanmar including the Myanmar visa requirements and other types of visas. The good news, this is a simple process that can be done entirely online. When planning a trip to Myanmar, it is important to know the right type of Myanmar visa for US citizens.
It is necessary for US citizens to obtain a visa before entering Myanmar, and the details of how to obtain a visa can be found on the Myanmar embassy's website. Travelers should also be aware of the requirements for the mode of transportation they are planning to use as well as the documents they will need to enter Myanmar.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For US Citizens
Myanmar visas can be divided into two types: regular visas and Myanmar e-Visas. The Myanmar e-Visa is available to certain nationalities, and US citizens qualify.
US citizens can choose between two types of Myanmar visas depending on their purpose for visiting Myanmar. Myanmar Immigration Services offers two types of Myanmar e-visas:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days from the arrival date and US citizens can use this e visa to stay for a maximum of 28 days.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: The validity period is 90 days and permits US citizens to stay in Myanmar for 70 days overall.
Travelers for medical, educational, or family and friend-related reasons can also obtain other types of Myanmar visas.
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From USA
A Myanmar visa is required if you want to travel to Myanmar from the USA. The process is quite simple, but there are some important steps you must take to ensure a successful visa application.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for US citizens - Apply for a Myanmar e visa from US
Gather the Myanmar visa required documents include:
- Passports must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines) and must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- An individual color photograph of the applicant (the photograph must be crisp and focus on the applicant's face).
- Myanma Travel Insurance is required by the Government of Myanmar to process a visa application.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. The applicant must have at least 2 doses for Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
- For Myanmar Tourist e visa: Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket
- For Myanmar Business eVisa: Company registration certificate and company extract are necessary documents.
The Myanmar visa application process is quite simple. No matter if you are seeking an US passport or an US visa, it is possible to apply for a Myanmar e visa online, at a consulate or Myanmar embassy in the USA.
US citizens can apply for Myanmar e-visa by following these steps:
- Step 1: It is important to include some information about your journey when introducing yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number, for instance).
- Step 2: Make sure you double-check the information you've entered. You can also pay for the e-visa before clicking the send button. (Myanmar Immigration Services might need additional information from you.)
- Step 3: Upon submitting your Myanmar e-visa application, a confirmation will be emailed to your email address as soon as possible. The Myanmar visa check status system will let you know how the application is progressing.
Basically, the whole procedure will take you about 10 minutes, Myanmar Immigration Services offers support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For US Citizens
For a Myanmar visa application, you will need to decide which service you would like to use. Myanmar Immigration Services offer a few different services, each one with its own costs.
Myanmar e-Visa services for US citizens
- Normal Myanmar visa: For US citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: For Americans who would like to get Myanmar e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa: The fastest Myanmar e-visa service for US citizens needs it within 5 business hours.
Find out more information about Myanmar e-visa service for US citizens here.
Myanmar visa fee for US citizens
In order to receive a Myanmar visa, two fees must be paid: one for the Myanmar Visa Service and one for the Myanmar Government Fee. Find out more about make payment for Myanmar e-visa fee and services for US citizens here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for US citizens
Please notice that the Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory for visa approval by the government. By applying Myanmar e-visa on our website, we support you to get travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any additional information. The fee for it is US$ 299, find out more Myanmar Insurance Information here.
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for US
- If you hold a tourist e-visa and plan to remain more than 28 days, the Myanmar immigration officer at the airport will charge you an additional $3 (USD) per day.
- In addition, your passport must be valid for at least 06 months.