Myanmar visa requirements for US citizens - Fees & Services
- Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For US Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For US Citizens
- How To Apply Myanmar Visa From USA
- Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For US Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for US citizens: More and more people are traveling to different countries to experience different cultures and lifestyles as the world becomes more and more connected. Myanmar is a country that has grown in popularity in recent years and US citizens may require a visa to enter.
Myanmar tourist visa for US citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from USA?
The purpose of this Myanmar Immigration Service's article is to inform you about Myanmar visa requirements for US citizens so that you can be prepared, let’s see!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For US Citizens
The USA is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
Myanmar visa requirements for US citizens should be considered when planning a trip to Myanmar including the Myanmar visa requirements and other types of visas. The good news, this is a simple process that can be done entirely online. When planning a trip to Myanmar, it is important to know the right type of Myanmar visa for US citizens.
It is necessary for US green cards to obtain a visa before entering Myanmar, and the details of how to obtain a visa can be found on the Myanmar embassy's website. Travelers should also be aware of the requirements for the mode of transportation they are planning to use as well as the documents they will need to enter Myanmar.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For US Citizens
Myanmar visas can be divided into two types: regular visas and Myanmar e-Visas. The Myanmar e-Visa is available to certain nationalities, and US citizens qualify.
US passport holders can choose between two types of Myanmar visas depending on their purpose for visiting Myanmar. Myanmar Immigration Services offers two types of Myanmar e-visas:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days from the arrival date and US citizens can use this e visa to stay for a maximum of 28 days.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: The validity period is 90 days and permits US citizens to stay in Myanmar for 70 days overall.
Travelers for medical, educational, or family and friend-related reasons can also obtain other types of Myanmar visas.
How To Apply Myanmar Visa From USA
A Myanmar visa is required if you want to travel to Myanmar from the USA. The process is quite simple, but there are some important steps you must take to ensure a successful visa application.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for US citizens - Apply for a Myanmar e visa from US
Gather the Myanmar visa required documents include:
- Passports must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines) and must be valid for no less than 06 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- An individual color photograph of the applicant (the photograph must be crisp and focus on the applicant's face).
- Myanma Travel Insurance is required by the Government of Myanmar to process a visa application.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate. The applicant must have at least 2 doses for Covid Vaccination with a certificate in English.
- For Myanmar Tourist e visa: Hotel booking confirmation and a return flight ticket
- For Myanmar Business eVisa: Company registration certificate and company extract are necessary documents.
The Myanmar visa application process is quite simple. No matter if you are seeking an US passport or an US visa, it is possible to apply for a Myanmar e visa online, at a consulate or Myanmar embassy in the USA.
US citizens can apply for Myanmar e-visa by following these steps:
- Step 1: It is important to include some information about your journey when introducing yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number, for instance).
- Step 2: Make sure you double-check the information you've entered. You can also pay for the e-visa before clicking the send button. (Myanmar Immigration Services might need additional information from you.)
- Step 3: Upon submitting your Myanmar e-visa application, a confirmation will be emailed to your email address as soon as possible. The Myanmar visa check status system will let you know how the application is progressing.
Basically, the whole procedure will take you about 10 minutes, Myanmar Immigration Services offers support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For US Citizens
For a Myanmar visa application, you will need to decide which service you would like to use. Myanmar Immigration Services offer a few different services, each one with its own costs.
Myanmar e-Visa services for US citizens
- Normal Myanmar visa: For US citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: For Americans who would like to get Myanmar e-Visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa: The fastest Myanmar e-visa service for US citizens needs it within 5 business hours.
Find out more information about Myanmar e-visa cost for US citizens here.
Myanmar visa fee for US citizens
In order to receive a Myanmar visa, two fees must be paid: one for the Myanmar Visa Service and one for the Myanmar Government Fee. Find out more about: make payment for Myanmar e-visa fee.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for US citizens
Please notice that the Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory for visa approval by the government. By applying Myanmar e-visa on our website, we support you to get travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any additional information.
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for US citizens
- If you hold a tourist e-visa and plan to remain more than 28 days, the Myanmar immigration officer at the airport will charge you an additional $3 (USD) per day.
- In addition, your passport must be valid for at least 06 months.
Myanmar Visa Requirements for United States of America Citizens FAQs
The USA is not on the exempt country list for Myanmar visas, so US nationals are required to obtain a Myanmar visa before entering Myanmar. When planning a trip to Myanmar, US nationals should obtain Myanmar visas beforehand.
Instead of queuing in long lines and spending much time applying for visas at the Myanmar embassy or the consulate, the good news is that this procedure is straightforward and can be completed fully online. It's critical to understand the relevant Myanmar visa category for US nationals before arranging a trip to the country.
Information on how to apply for a Myanmar e visa for US citizens can be found on the Myanmar Immigration Services website. After filling in the application form, paying the Myanmar e visa fees, and submitting enough required documents, US applicants are able to apply for a Myanmar e visa. In addition, American tourists should be informed of the regulations for the kind of transportation they intend to take and the documentation needed to enter Myanmar.
Yes! The United States of America is not included on the list of nations exempt from the need for a visa to Myanmar; hence visa is NEEDED. To enter Myanmar, American citizens are required to get a Myanmar visa. US passport holders can submit the visa application in two ways:
- Apply for a regular Myanmar visa for US citizens at the Myanmar embassy in USA or the Consulate nearest
- Apply online for a Myanmar e visa from USA by using the online visa system.
Myanmar e visa is issued electronically by the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar. Holders of a Myanmar eVisa can enter the country to go on a holiday, visit their relatives, or participate in business activities.
Even if they obtain a Myanmar visa, people with US passports still have to follow specific rules in order to visit the nation. Fortunately, Myanmar Immigration Services can speed up the Myanmar e visa application procedure, allowing tourists to get the document more quickly and simply.
For US visitors wishing to come to Myanmar, let's read Myanmar visa requirements for US citizens.
If you intend to travel to Myanmar from the USA, you must obtain a visa. It's not difficult to apply for a visa to Myanmar. As long as you obtain a valid US passport, you can apply for a Myanmar e visa online on the Myanmar Immigration Services website.
Following 03 steps to apply for a Myanmar e visa for US citizens:
- Step 1: In this step, you should provide some visa details and personal data. When introducing yourself, it's critical to provide some background information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number, for instance).
- Step 2: Verify your entry of the information once more. Prior to pressing the send button, you need to make payment for the Myanmar e visa cost. For the application to complete, please send the required documents to Myanmar Immigration Services.
- Step 3: Get a confirmation of your Myanmar e visa application, it will be delivered to your email address as soon as possible. Follow its progress with the Myanmar e visa check status system. Just wait a few days (within a maximum of 03 business days) to get your Myanmar eVisa.
This entire process takes about 10 minutes, and Myanmar Immigration Services has a 24/7 support team available to help.
The Ministry of Immigration and Population launched the Myanmar e visa system to expedite the Myanmar visa application process and to promote Myanmar’s tourism industry. The US and many other countries are eligible to apply for a Myanmar visa online, which is more convenient than the traditional way.
Currently, the Myanmar Immigration Services provides two varieties of Myanmar e visas to US citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: are available for US citizens who wish to visit Myanmar for travel, or leisure. This is a single-entry visa, allowing its holders to stay in the country for up to 28 days.
- Myanmar Business e visas: This type of Myanmar visa is granted to US travelers to participate in business activities in Myanmar. It has a 90-day validity period and permits a duration of stay of up to 70 days.
Other varieties of Myanmar visas are also available for those who are going for health, education, or family and friend-related reasons. To obtain these types of Myanmar visas, US citizens should visit the Myanmar embassy in USA or the consulate near you.
Both the Myanmar Government Fee and the Myanmar Visa Service Fee need to be paid in order to obtain a visa for Myanmar.
For a Myanmar visa application, you will need to decide which service you would like to use. Myanmar Immigration Services offer 03 different Myanmar e visa services, each with its own costs.
- Normal Myanmar visa service: For those who would like to get a Myanmar e visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa service: For those who would like to get a Myanmar e visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar visa service: The fastest Myanmar e visa service for US citizens who need it within 5 business hours.
For additional details on how much an electronic visa for Myanmar will cost US citizens, click here.
Please be aware that in order for the government to provide a visa, Myanmar Travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required. By using our website to apply for a Myanmar e visa, we help you obtain COVID-19-covered travel insurance without having to provide any additional information.