Myanmar visa requirements for Vietnameses - Fees & Services
Myanmar visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens: Myanmar, formerly known as Burma, is the second-largest country in the Southeast Asian continent. Despite Myanmar's slow economic growth, it is a destination that attracts tourists from all over the world, including Vietnameses, thanks to its preservation of the environment and natural ecosystems.
Myanmar visa for Vietnamese citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from Vietnam?
Let's take a look at what it takes to apply for a Myanmar visa for Vietnamese citizens, as well as some useful tips to make the Myanmar e-visa application process as smooth as possible!
Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Vietnamese Citizens
- Vietnam is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED for Vietnamese citizens.
- The Myanmar visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens are important to be aware of if you're a Vietnamese looking to travel there. While some other countries allow citizens visa-free entry, Vietnamese are not eligible at this time.
The Myanmar government has made it relatively easy to obtain a Myanmar visa, but there are still a few Myanmar visa requirements for Vietnamese citizens you need to meet. Because of this, if visitors from Vietnam plan to visit Myanmar, you are required to apply for a Myanmar visa for Vietnamese citizens in advance.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Vietnamese Citizens
There are two (02) types of Myanmar e-visas that Myanmar Immigration Services currently provides to Vietnameses with the aim of creating the best possible conditions:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: valid for 90 days and Vietnamese citizens can stay in Myanmar for 28 days from the arrival date and enter the country once.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: Expires after 90 days and its holders can stay in Myanmar for 70 days from the arrival date and enter the country once.
Myanmar visa processing times for Vietnamese citizens vary depending on the type of service. It is recommended that Vietnamese apply for their Myanmar visa well in advance of the date they intend to travel to Myanmar.
How To Apply A Myanmar Visa From Vietnam
Currently, Myanmar visas from Vietnam are much easier to obtain because the Myanmar government is committed to encouraging Myanmar's tourism industry. It is especially easy for Vietnamese citizens to apply a Myanmar e visa through a few simple steps below.
Prepare necessary documents to apply a Myanmar e-visa for Vietnamese citizens
- Passports must have complete biographic information with no missing data or lines. Passports need to be valid for no less than 06 months beyond the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- Color photograph of the applicant: the picture should be focused on their face and crisp.
- Myanma Travel Insurance.
- Covid Vaccination Certificate.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Vietnameses - Apply a Myanmar e visa for Vietnamese citizens
Apply for a Myanmar e visa for Vietnamese citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Give a detailed description of yourself, including your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,... and any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: Before clicking "send", please verify the information, pay the Myanmar e-visa fee, and provide us with any additional information we may require.
- Step 3: In the check status system, Vietnameses will be able to track the status of your Myanmar e-visa application, and you will receive an email confirmation as soon as it has been processed.
Travelers can reach the Myanmar Immigration Services support team 24/7 for assistance. For Vietnamese citizens, it usually takes about 10-15 minutes to apply for a Myanmar e-visa from right their home.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Vietnamese Citizens
A Myanmar e-visa can currently be granted to Vietnamese citizens by the Myanmar Immigration Services, with Myanmar visa fees based on the type of service.
Myanmar e visa services for Vietnamese citizens
- Normal Myanmar e visa: for Vietnameses who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e visa: for Vietnamese citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e visa: The fastest Myanmar e-Visa service, it only takes 5 business hours to obtain a Myanmar e-visa for Vietnamese citizens. (to apply for a Rush Myanmar e-visa here)
Myanmar visa fee for Vietnamese citizens
A Myanmar e-visa application requires Vietnameses to pay both Myanmar visa fees and Myanmar Government fees. Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Vietnamese citizens and Myanmar visa services here.
Learn about Myanmar visa fee for Vietnamese citizens
Important notice: Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e-visa on our website. It costs US$299, find out more Myanmar Insurance Information here.
Note about Myanmar e visas for Vietnam
- Myanmar immigration officers will charge an additional $3 USD per day to Vietnamese visitors with Myanmar tourist e-visas staying for more than 28 days.
- Moreover, Vietnamese passport holders need to have at least six months' validity on their passports before they can enter Myanmar legally.