Do I need a Covid-19 Insurance?
A Covid-19 insurance is one of the mandatory documents to apply for a Myanmar visa and pre approval documents on arrival in Myanmar.
We always recommend you to buy this Insurance. Because it both gives you many benefits and an advantageous condition to apply for a Myanmar visa. It will make your application easily accepted by the Myanmar government.
- What is the Covid-19 Insurance?
- What is the SEPA Transfer?
- How Myanmar eVisa works?
- What are the required Documents for Tourist Visa On Arrival
- Can I get double or multiple entry e-Visa?
- How to apply for a Myanmar visa online?
- Is my personal information secure to submit online?
- What ports can I enter with a Myanmar e-Visa?
- How long can I stay in Myanmar with the eVisa?
- How long is the eVisa valid for travel to Myanmar?
- Do I need a ticket before applying for the eVisa?
- What is required for a Myanmar eVisa?
- Where can I exchange money to local currency?
- Do the members of the ASEAN countries need to apply for Myanmar Visa?
- What are the new rules regarding over-staying?
- How long will it take?
- Is Visa Fee Refundable?
- What is eVisa?
- Know your visa
- Who Needs a Myanmar Visa?