Happy Myanmar Independence Day 2020
Myanmar celebrates Independence Day on 4th January every year to commemorate Myanmar's Declaration of Independence from the British Monarchy on January 4, 1948. On this one special day, all racial, cultural and political differences take a back seat and community come to together to celebrate. Celebrations are held across the nation in many different ways but the one great thing in common is the feeling and celebration of nationhood and community spirit.
Festive activities such as concerts and friendly neighborhood football matches, games, sports competitions, poem recitals, sports such as marathon, etc. are held in towns and villages. At the end of the day when all competitions are over, including the poem recital contest, there are usually bigger celebrations in the evening with music concerts and or comedy shows together with the awarding of prizes ceremony to winners of competitions held earlier in the day.
There's no other day where the best and true human spirit of different races and ethnicities of Myanmar people unite to celebrate life, peace, love and unity as one nation!
Celebrate with us and take advantage of the incredible offer with the Promo Code: MMA4120
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 40% OFF.
The program will end on February 29th 2020.
- Myanmar tourism e-visa come back to you!
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast asia - A wonderful journey
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- 10 Best places to visit in Myanmar (Part 1)
- 9 MUST KNOW MYANMAR TRAVEL TIPS 2018 - Part 2
- 9 MUST KNOW MYANMAR TRAVEL TIPS 2018 - PART 1
- Special offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Tips in Myanmar
- Money, Exchange and ATM
- Myanmar Holidays in 2015
- Places to go in Myanmar
- Weather in Myanmar
- Myanmar Overview