How many days could I get in Myanmar if I travel with eVisa?
You are allowed to stay in Myanmar for a maximum span of 28 days from your very first date arriving to Myanmar with eVisa.
Posted by: | April 17, 2015,2:10 am
- How many copies of Approval Letter do I need to print out?
- What type of Visa can I apply online?
- May I know if I enter on a package tour with eVisa from Yangon International airport, which border checkpoint can I exit from?
- I plan to travel to Myanmar three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- I plan to travel from Myanmar to another country for a short trip and return back to Myanmar again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?