I plan to travel from Myanmar to another country for a short trip and return back to Myanmar again. Do I need to apply two Visas within such a short period of time?
You only get a single entry for each valid eVisa. According to your situation, you need to apply for two distinguished valid eVisas.
Posted by: | April 17, 2015,2:12 am
- How many copies of Approval Letter do I need to print out?
- What type of Visa can I apply online?
- May I know if I enter on a package tour with eVisa from Yangon International airport, which border checkpoint can I exit from?
- I plan to travel to Myanmar three months later, can I apply now? If not, when can I start applying?
- My trip is delayed and my eVisa is expired. Can you change my eVisa validity date?