Myanmar visa requirements for Indian citizens - Fees & Services in December 2023
- Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Indian Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Indian Citizens
- How To Apply Myanmar Visa For Indian Citizens
- Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Indian Citizens
Myanmar visa for Indian citizens: As the world becomes increasingly connected, more and more people are choosing to travel to different countries in order to experience new cultures and lifestyles. Myanmar is a country that has been growing in popularity in recent years, and Indian citizens may require a visa in order to enter.
Myanmar visa for Indian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from India?
In this blog post, Myanmar Immigration Services will outline in detail the Myanmar visa requirements for Indian citizens so that you can be prepared for your trip.
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Indian Citizens
India country is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
There are many things to consider when planning a trip to Myanmar, including the types and Myanmar visa requirements for Indian citizens. Indians planning to travel to Myanmar (also known as Burma) must obtain a visa prior to entry.
The good news is that the Myanmar visa procedure is straightforward and can be completed entirely online. When planning to travel to the country, it is important to check the Myanmar visa requirements for Indian citizens.
- Indian citizens need a visa to enter Myanmar, and the process to obtain a regular Myanmar visa can be found on the Myanmar embassy website.
- Travelers should also be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements for their chosen mode of transportation, as well as the required documents for entry into Myanmar.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Indian Citizens
It is important to know that there are two (02) types of Myanmar visas: the Myanmar e visa and the Myanmar regular visa. The Myanmar e visa is only available for certain nationalities, and Indian citizens are eligible for this type of Myanmar visa.
There are different types of Myanmar visas for Indians, depending on the purpose of their visit. Myanmar Immigration Services is currently offering two (02) types of Myanmar e visas for Indian citizens, including:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: valid for 90 days from the arrival date, and Indian citizens can use this Myanmar tourist e visa to stay for a maximum of 28 days in Myanmar.
- Myanmar Business e visas: valid for 90 days and Myanmar business e visas permit Indians to stay in Myanmar for 70 days overall.
There are also other types of Myanmar visas available for those traveling for medical purposes, educational purposes. However, if Indian travelers wants to apply for these Myanmar visas, they must apply for Myanmar visa at the embassy of Myanmar in Indian.
How To Apply Myanmar Visa For Indian Citizens
Are you considering traveling to Myanmar from India? If so, you'll need to apply for a Myanmar visa. The process is relatively simple, but there are a few things you'll need to do in order to ensure that your Myanmar visa application process is successful.
Gather the Myanmar visa required documents include:
- The biographical page of the passport should have complete information (no missing data or lines). Indian passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the scheduled date of arrival in Myanmar.
- An individual color photograph of the applicant (the photograph must be crisp and focus on the applicant's face).
- The applicants must purchase Travel Insurance and submit Covid Vaccination Certificate because of the government's requirements.
- Travel itineraries such as accommodation and flight tickets must be submitted.
- A company registration certificate and company extracts must be provided for a Myanmar business e-visa.
An Indian citizen can apply for an Myanmar visa online through our website, at a consulate nearest or Myanmar embassy in India, depending on whether they intend to stay for business or tourism in Myanmar. While the Myanmar visa process may seem complicated, it's actually quite simple to apply for a Myanmar e visa from India.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Indian citizens - Apply a Myanmar e visa for Indians
Steps to apply for a Myanmar visa from India:
- Step 1: Your introduction information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number, for example) should include some information about your journey.
- Step 2: Indians should double-check all of the information you've entered. You can also pay for the Myanmar e visa fee before pressing the "send" button. (Myanmar Immigration Services may request more documentation).
- Step 3: Get a confirmation of your Myanmar e visa application, it will be delivered to your email address as soon as possible. Follow its progress with the Myanmar e visa check status system.
Indians will need about 10 minutes to finish all the procedure, the support staff of Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24/7 for you.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Indian Citizens
Travelers from India will need to decide which service you would like to use in order to apply for your Myanmar visa. Myanmar Immigration Services offer a few different Myanmar e visa services for Indian citizens available, each with their own fees.
Myanmar e-visa services for Indian citizens
- Normal Myanmar visa: For Indian citizens who would like to get an Myanmar e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: For Indians who would like to get an Myanmar e visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent/Emergency Myanmar visa: the fastest Myanmar visa service for Indian citizens would like to get a Myanmar e visa within 5 business hours.
To obtain a visa to Myanmar, you must pay two different types of fees: the Myanmar visa service cost and the Myanmar Government fees. Find out more about about Myanmar e-visa costs for Indian citizens.
Learn more about Myanmar visa fee for Indian citizens
Important notice: The Myanmar government requires travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage for visa issuance. We assist you in purchasing travel insurance by allowing you to apply for an e visa on our website without additional information. Also, it costs $299 USD.
Note About Myanmar e-visas for Indians
- If Indian citizens hold a Myanmar tourist e-visa and plan to remain longer than 28 days, the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport will charge you an additional 3$ (USD) per day.
- In addition, Indian passports must be valid for at least 06 months.
Many thank for the time to learn more about Myanmar visa for India citizens. And don't forget to contact us for a Myanmar visa today. Our professional team with many years of experience in Myanmar Immigration Services will have you obtain a Myanmar visa quickly and save time. Let's contact us today!
Myanmar Visa Requirements for India Citizens FAQs
Yes! India is not exempt from the visa-free country list for entering Myanmar, so a Myanmar visa is compulsory for Indian citizens who wish to travel to Myanmar. That means Indians need to obtain visas to travel to and enter Myanmar.
There are several ways to obtain a Myanmar visa for Indian citizens:
- Visit the Myanmar embassy or consulate to apply for a normal visa
- Fill out an application for a Myanmar electronic visa (recommended for citizens of eligible countries)
- Indian citizens may also apply for Myanmar visas at the airport, though this choice is not advised. This is because candidates could have to deal with unforeseen circumstances.
Fortunately, India is an eligible country for Myanmar electronic visas. Therefore, registering an online Myanmar visa application is the best choice for Indian nationals. With a Myanmar e visa, Indian tourists can enter Myanmar to enjoy the fascinating places or participate in business activities there.
It is simple to get a Myanmar e visa on the Myanmar Immigration Services website. Applicants should spend only 10 minutes completing a form, and your Myanmar visa will be sent via email in 03 days.
Visitors who have Indian passport holders can obtain a Myanmar electronic visa easily and swiftly. Using electronic devices with an Internet connection, such as laptops, computers, iPad, and smartphones, you can apply for a Myanmar visa for your Burma trip in the comfort of your home.
Myanmar Immigration Services provides the best assistance, making it easier and quicker for Indians to obtain a visa. Myanmar visa for Indian citizens process is only three steps listed below:
- Step 1: Your introduction information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number, for example) and some information about your journey should be provided correctly in the application form.
- Step 2: You should double-check all the information you've entered. After that, please pay for the Myanmar e visa fees before pressing the send button. For the process to be complete, Myanmar Immigration Services will ask you to provide some supporting documents.
- Step 3: Get a confirmation of your Myanmar e visa application. The eVisa will be delivered to your email address as soon as possible (within a maximum of 03 business days). Follow its progress with the Myanmar visa check status system.
The entire process will take around 15 minutes, and the assistance experts at Myanmar Immigration Services are available to you around-the-clock.
You must first obtain a Myanmar visa if you are an Indian visiting Myanmar. Although the procedure is very straightforward, there are a few things you need to prepare to make sure your Myanmar visa application is approved. There are:
- The biographical page of the passport (no missing data or lines). This passport should be valid for at least 06 months from the planned arrival date in Myanmar
- A color photograph of the applicant (the shot must be sharp and focused on the applicant's face)
- Due to government regulations, candidates are required to acquire Myanmar travel insurance and submit a Covid vaccination certificate
- It is required to provide travel plans, including hotel and flight reservations
- For a Myanmar business e visa, a certificate of company registration and company extracts are required.
Depending on the purpose they intend to stay in Myanmar, Indian nationals can apply for a Myanmar visa online, at the consulate, or at the Myanmar embassy in India. Applying for a Myanmar e-visa from India may sound difficult, but the process is rather simple at Myanmar Immigration Services.
No! To enter Myanmar, foreigners are required to obtain a visa. As a result, Indian nationals are not allowed to go to Myanmar without a visa. If you have a travel arrangement in Myanmar, you have many things to prepare. Indians have to consider both the types and Myanmar visa requirements for Indian citizens.
As India is among the countries that are eligible for a Myanmar e visa, Indian passport holders can obtain this type of visa to travel to Myanmar. There are two (02) types of Myanmar visas for Indian citizens to choose from: a Tourist e visa and a Business e visa. The purpose of their trips determines which type they should obtain.
The good news is that the procedure is straightforward and can be completed entirely online. Click here to read more about the Myanmar visa requirements for other countries.
Indian nationals are permitted to obtain a Myanmar e visa, which is only available to a select group of nationalities.
According to the reason for their trip, Indian nationals can obtain a variety of visas for Myanmar. There are two categories of Myanmar e visas available for Indian citizens at Myanmar Immigration Services:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: are available and are good for up to 28 days of stay. They are valid for 90 days from the issued date.
- Myanmar Business e visas: are good for 90 days and give Indian citizens a total of 70 days in the country.
Other sorts of Myanmar visas are also available for persons visiting for medical or educational objectives. If an Indian citizen wants to apply for one of these Myanmar e visas, they might make the request at the Myanmar embassy.
Both the Myanmar Visa Service Fee and the Myanmar Government Fee need to be paid in order to be issued a visa to Myanmar for Indian citizens.
The Government fee is the amount that is paid to the Government to issue a Myanmar visa for Indian applicants. In terms of the service fee, it is variable based on the visa service an Indian passport holder use. Before submitting an application form, you are required to choose which service you want to utilize to apply for your Myanmar visa.
There are several services provided by Myanmar Immigration Services, each with its own costs. Indians can use one of the e-visa services as follow:
- Normal Myanmar visa service: For travelers who need an eVisa for Myanmar in less than 3 business days. This is the cheapest service available, with a Myanmar e visa service fee of $69.
- Urgent Myanmar visa service: For travelers who need a Myanmar e visa for Indian citizens in less than 24 hours.
- Super Urgent/Emergency Myanmar visa service: the quickest Myanmar e visa service for Indian citizens who need a Myanmar e visa in less than 05 business hours (apply for a rush Myanmar visa for Indian citizens here). As a result, this service charges the most expensive fee. You need to pay an extra $99 for this Myanmar e visa service option.
Learn more details: Myanmar visa cost