Myanmar visa requirements for Indian citizens - Fees & Services
Myanmar visa for Indian citizens: As the world becomes increasingly connected, more and more people are choosing to travel to different countries in order to experience new cultures and lifestyles. Myanmar is a country that has been growing in popularity in recent years, and Indian citizens may require a visa in order to enter.
Myanmar visa for Indian citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from India?
In this blog post, Myanmar Immigration Services will outline in detail the Myanmar visa requirements for Indian citizens so that you can be prepared for your trip.
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Indian Citizens
India country is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
There are many things to consider when planning a trip to Myanmar, including the types and Myanmar visa requirements for Indian citizens. Indians planning to travel to Myanmar (also known as Burma) must obtain a visa prior to entry.
The good news is that the Myanmar visa procedure is straightforward and can be completed entirely online. When planning to travel to the country, it is important to check the Myanmar visa requirements for Indian citizens.
- Indian citizens need a visa to enter Myanmar, and the process to obtain a regular Myanmar visa can be found on the Myanmar embassy website.
- Travelers should also be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements for their chosen mode of transportation, as well as the required documents for entry into Myanmar.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Indian Citizens
It is important to know that there are two (02) types of Myanmar visas: the Myanmar e-visa and the Myanmar regular visa. The Myanmar e visa is only available for certain nationalities, and Indian citizens are eligible for this type of Myanmar visa.
There are different types of Myanmar visas for Indians, depending on the purpose of their visit. Myanmar Immigration Services is currently offering two (02) types of Myanmar e visas for Indian citizens, including:
- Myanmar Tourist e-visas: valid for 90 days from the arrival date, and Indian citizens can use this Myanmar tourist e visa to stay for a maximum of 28 days in Myanmar.
- Myanmar Business e-visas: valid for 90 days and Myanmar business e visas permit Indians to stay in Myanmar for 70 days overall.
There are also other types of Myanmar visas available for those traveling for medical purposes, educational purposes. However, if Indian travelers wants to apply for these Myanmar visas, they must apply for Myanmar visa at the embassy of Myanmar in Indian.
How To Apply Myanmar Visa For Indian Citizens
Are you considering traveling to Myanmar from India? If so, you'll need to apply for a Myanmar visa. The process is relatively simple, but there are a few things you'll need to do in order to ensure that your Myanmar visa application process is successful.
Gather the Myanmar visa required documents include:
- The biographical page of the passport should have complete information (no missing data or lines). Indian passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the scheduled date of arrival in Myanmar.
- An individual color photograph of the applicant (the photograph must be crisp and focus on the applicant's face).
- The applicants must purchase Travel Insurance and submit Covid Vaccination Certificate because of the government's requirements.
- Travel itineraries such as accommodation and flight tickets must be submitted.
- A company registration certificate and company extracts must be provided for a Myanmar business e-visa.
An Indian citizen can apply for an Myanmar visa online through our website, at a consulate nearest or Myanmar embassy in India, depending on whether they intend to stay for business or tourism in Myanmar. While the Myanmar visa process may seem complicated, it's actually quite simple to apply for a Myanmar e-visa from India.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Indian citizens - Apply a Myanmar e visa for Indians
Indian citizens can apply for an Myanmar e visa by following these steps:
- Step 1: Your introduction information (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number, for example) should include some information about your journey.
- Step 2: Indians should double-check all of the information you've entered. You can also pay for the Myanmar e visa fee before pressing the "send" button. (Myanmar Immigration Services may request more documentation)
- Step 3: Get a confirmation of your Myanmar e visa application, it will be delivered to your email address as soon as possible. Follow its progress with the Myanmar e-visa check status system.
Indians will need about 10 minutes to finish all the procedure, the support staff of Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24/7 for you.
Need To Know About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Indian Citizens
Travelers from India will need to decide which service you would like to use in order to apply for your Myanmar visa. Myanmar Immigration Services offer a few different Myanmar e visa services for Indian citizens available, each with their own fees.
Myanmar e-visa services for Indian citizens
- Normal Myanmar visa: For Indian citizens who would like to get an Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar visa: For Indians who would like to get an Myanmar e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super Urgent/Emergency Myanmar visa: the fastest Myanmar visa service for Indian citizens would like to get a Myanmar e-visa within 5 business hours (apply for a rush Myanmar e-visa for Indian citizens here).
Find out more about about Myanmar e-visa service costs for Indian citizens here.
Myanmar visa fee for Indian citizens
To obtain a visa to Myanmar, you must pay two different types of fees: the Myanmar visa service cost and the Myanmar Government fees.
Learn more about Myanmar visa fee for Indian citizens
Important notice: The Myanmar government requires travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage for visa issuance. We assist you in purchasing travel insurance by allowing you to apply for an e visa on our website without additional information. Also, it costs $299 USD. Find out more Myanmar Insurance Information here.
Note About Myanmar e-visas for Indians
- If Indian citizens hold a Myanmar tourist e-visa and plan to remain longer than 28 days, the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport will charge you an additional 3$ (USD) per day.
- In addition, Indian passports must be valid for at least 06 months.