Myanmar Visa Requirements For Dutch Citizens - Fees/Services
- Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Dutch Citizens
- All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Dutch Citizens
- How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Netherlands?
- About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Dutch Citizens
Myanmar visa requirements for Dutch citizens: Myanmar (formerly Burma) is a Southeast Asian country with rich cultures and stunning landscapes. Visiting Myanmar is thrilling, but navigating the Myanmar visa requirements for Dutch citizens can be tricky.
It is crucial to become familiar with the Myanmar visa requirements for Dutch citizens before traveling to this stunning country. Below, Myanmar Immigration Services will provide an overview of the Myanmar e visa requirements for Dutch citizens, including the necessary documents, processing times, and Myanmar visa fees.
Myanmar visa for Dutch citizens - How to get a Myanmar e visa from the Netherlands?
Of course, this article mainly discusses Myanmar visa requirements for Dutch citizens. By understanding Myanmar e-visa requirements, Dutchs will be prepared and confident regarding your travel plans, to enjoy the attractions as well as the natural beauty of Myanmar. Let's see!
Let Check Myanmar Visa Requirements For Dutch Citizens
- Netherlands is not in the exempt country list for Myanmar visa, so Myanmar visa is REQUIRED.
- Dutch citizens are currently not eligible to enter Myanmar visa-free, which means that they must apply for a visa before traveling to Myanmar.
- If you plan to travel to Myanmar, you should be aware of the Myanmar visa requirements for Dutch citizens.
In order to obtain a Myanmar visa, you can apply online for a Myanmar e-visa, or through the Myanmar embassy in the Netherlands.
All Types Of Myanmar Visa For Dutch Citizens
For Dutch traveling to Myanmar, there are several different types of visas to choose from, so make sure you choose the one that suits your travel itinerary.
- Dutch citizens planning to visit Myanmar for a short time may be able to obtain a Myanmar tourist visa.
- A Myanmar business visa may be required for Dutch citizens planning to stay in Myanmar for a longer period of time or conduct business there.
As of right now, Myanmar Immigration Services offers two (02) types of Myanmar e-visas for Dutch citizens:
- Myanmar Tourist e visas: Indian nationals can utilize this e visa to remain for a maximum of 28 days, and it is valid for 90 days from the date of entry.
- Myanmar Business e visas: valid for 90 days, allowing Indian citizens to remain in Myanmar for a total of 70 days.
As Myanmar visa processing times may vary depending on the type of Myanmar visa for Dutch citizens, please start the visa application process well in advance of your intended travel date.
Check Myanmar visa requirements for Dutch citizens
How To Apply For A Myanmar Visa From Netherlands?
Dutch citizens can apply for Myanmar e-visas online to travel to Myanmar. This is a simple process, but Dutch need to consider a few things to ensure your Myanmar visa application is successful.
Dutch need to prepare necessary documents to apply for a Myanmar e-visa including:
- A passport must contain complete biographical information (no missing data or lines). Passports must be valid at least 06 months beyond Myanmar's entry date.
- A color photograph of the applicant (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- The Government of Myanmar requires Myanma Travel Insurance before processing a visa application.
- Certificate of Vaccination for Covid. The applicant needs a certificate in English and proof of at least two doses of the Covid vaccine.
- For a tourist e visa: Hotel booking confirmation and return flight ticket are required for the Myanmar Tourist eVisa.
- For a business e visa: Company registration certificates and company extracts are required documentation for Myanmar Business eVisa applications.
Apply for an Myanmar e-visa for Dutch citizens by following these steps:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), include your itinerary details if possible.
- Step 2: Make sure the information is accurate, and the e-visa fee has been paid before clicking "send" (Myanmar Immigration Services may require more documentation).
- Step 3: Using the Myanmar visa check status tab, you can track the status of your Myanmar e-visa application, and an email confirmation will be sent to you.
Apply a Myanmar e visa for Dutch citizens
The whole Myanmar e visa application process takes about 10 minutes and a support team of Myanmar Immigration Services is available 24/7 to help Dutch citizens through the process.
About Services And Fees Of Myanmar E-Visa For Dutch Citizens
Myanmar Immigration Services currently offers three (03) Myanmar e visa services for Dutch citizens, each with a different fee.
Myanmar e-Visa services for Dutches
- Normal Myanmar e-Visa: For Dutch citizens who want to get Myanmar e-visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: For Dutch citizens who would like to get Myanmar e-visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent Myanmar e-Visa: It is currently the fastest way for Dutch citizens to acquire a Myanmar e-Visa within 5 business hours.
Myanmar visa fee for Dutch citizens
Myanmar visa service fees and Myanmar government fees must be paid to apply for a Myanmar e-visa for Dutch citizens. Find out more about how to make payment Myanmar e visa fees for Dutch citizens and Myanmar visa services.
Learn about Myanmar visa fees for Dutch citizens
Important notice: Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Myanmar visa approval by the Myanmar government. You can obtain Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an e visa on Myanmar Immigration Service's website.
The Myanmar Embassy In Netherlands
- The Myanmar embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday
- On public holidays in the Netherlands and Myanmar, the Myanmar embassy's offices in the Netherlands may be closed.
Note about Myanmar e-Visas for Dutches
- Dutch with Myanmar tourist e-visas who stay in Myanmar for more than 28 days will be charged 3$ (USD) per day by the immigration officer at the Myanmar airport.
- In order to enter this country legally, a Dutch passport must also be valid for at least 6 months.