Myanmar Embassy in Netherlands
Myanmar Embassy in NETHERLANDS
Myanmar Embassy in NETHERLANDS is an office of communication between Myanmar Government and NETHERLANDS. It operates as the official representative of the Myanmar in NETHERLANDS. The following is major information about Myanmar Embassy for NETHERLANDS and the way which you can apply you visa to Myanmar through:
Myanmar High Comission NETHERLANDS
· Add: 60, Rue de Courcelles, NETHERLANDS
· Office Hours: From Monday to Friday; Morning: 09.00 - 12.30, Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Citizens or residents in NETHERLANDS can choose one of three options below to apply for a visa to Myanmar:
· One, directly contact and apply your Myanmar Visa at the Myanmar Embassy in NETHERLANDS by yourself as above address.
· Two, apply for Myanmar e-Visa for time-saving. By that way, you will get the Myanmar visa approval letter before leaving NETHERLANDS for Myanmar, so that you can pick up Myanmar visa at arriving airport. Please visit our Visa Processing to better understand how Myanmar e-Visa works and how to apply for a visa upon arrival safer and faster.
- How to get Myanmar visa from NETHERLANDS
- Check Myanmar visa requirement for NETHERLANDS
If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Korea DPR
- Korea Republic
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri lanka
- States of America