Southeast asia - A wonderful journey
From the mysterious Angkor Wat of Cambodia to the frenetic streets of Hanoi, Southeast Asia is so full of intrigue, adventure, solace and spirituality that it has fixated and confounded travellers for centuries. Are you ready for this extraordinary journey?? Let’s begin
Angkor Wat: City of temples
Behold the sky-piercing beauty of Angkor, the world-renowned, crowning jewel of Khmer Architecture and the largest religious structure on the planet.
Magical, mystical bagan is a feast for the senses
Bagan is the sacred mecca of Myanmar. In this “Golden Country,” long shrouded in myth and legend, pilgrims come to the “sea of temples,” prostrating themselves before towering images of the Buddha
Son Doong - the world’s largest cave
Mesmerizing Son Doong cave is actually the largest cave in the world. To reach the cave you would have to go through the dense jungle of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, a home to Son Doong cave. The national park was added to the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in 2003.
Your experiences will get much better when you can enjoy our incredible offer with the Promo
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 35% OFF.
The program will end on November 30th 2019.
- Myanmar tourism e-visa come back to you!
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Myanmar Independence Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- 10 Best places to visit in Myanmar (Part 1)
- 9 MUST KNOW MYANMAR TRAVEL TIPS 2018 - Part 2
- 9 MUST KNOW MYANMAR TRAVEL TIPS 2018 - PART 1
- Special offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Tips in Myanmar
- Money, Exchange and ATM
- Myanmar Holidays in 2015
- Places to go in Myanmar
- Weather in Myanmar
- Myanmar Overview