Myanmar Holidays in 2015
|January 04||Independence Day|
|February 12||Union Day|
|March 02||Peasant's Day|
|March 04||Fullmoon Day of Tabaung|
|March 27||Armed Forces Day|
|April 12||Myanmar New Year|
|April 13, 14, 15, 16||Thingyan Water Festival|
|April 17, 18, 19, 20, 21||Myanmar New Year|
|May 01||World Worker's Day|
|May 02||Fullmoon Day of Kason|
|July 19||Martyr's Day|
|July 31||Fullmoon Day of Waso (Dhammasakyar Day)|
|October 28||Fullmoon Day of Thidinkyut (Abidhammar Day)|
|November 26||Fullmoon Day of Tazaungmoe|
|December 06||National's Day|
|December 25||Christmas Day|
- Myanmar tourism e-visa come back to you!
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- Happy Myanmar Independence Day 2020
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Diwali - the festival of lights
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast asia - A wonderful journey
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- 10 Best places to visit in Myanmar (Part 1)
- 9 MUST KNOW MYANMAR TRAVEL TIPS 2018 - Part 2
- 9 MUST KNOW MYANMAR TRAVEL TIPS 2018 - PART 1
- Special offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- Tips in Myanmar
- Money, Exchange and ATM
- Places to go in Myanmar
- Weather in Myanmar
- Myanmar Overview