Myanmar Embassy in Nepal
Myanmar Embassy in NEPAL
Myanmar Embassy in NEPAL is an office of communication between Myanmar Government and NEPAL. It operates as the official representative of the Myanmar in NEPAL. The following is major information about Myanmar Embassy for NEPAL and the way which you can apply you visa to Myanmar through:
Myanmar High Comission NEPAL
· Add: Chakupat, Patan Gate, Lalitpur, P.O.Box 2437, Kathmandu, Nepal
· Office Hours: From Monday to Friday; Morning: 09.00 - 12.30, Afternoon: 13:30 - 16:00
Citizens or residents in NEPAL can choose one of three options below to apply for a visa to Myanmar:
· One, directly contact and apply your Myanmar Visa at the Myanmar Embassy in NEPAL by yourself as above address.
· Two, apply for Myanmar e-Visa for time-saving. By that way, you will get the Myanmar visa approval letter before leaving NEPAL for Myanmar, so that you can pick up Myanmar visa at arriving airport. Please visit our Visa Processing to better understand how Myanmar e-Visa works and how to apply for a visa upon arrival safer and faster.
- How to get Myanmar visa from NEPAL
- Check Myanmar visa requirement for NEPAL
If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
- Costa Rica
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Korea DPR
- Korea Republic
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri lanka
- States of America